BPG Web Encoder
BPG Web Encoder provides online transcoding of tradional jpg/png image to superior bpg files.
The original libbpg encoder version is used to transcode the images with the default encoder options.
- News : The BPG Web Encoder is now released under Apache v2 public licence and is published @github.
- Usage of libbpg 0.9.6 and bpg encoding options.
- The maximum file size for uploads is 6 MB.
- The maximum file count per captcha identification is 10.
- Only image files (JPG, PNG) are allowed.
- Encoded and uploaded files will be deleted automatically 10 minutes after the encoding end.
- 3 minutes encoding timeout. It may be an issue with image data close to the maximum allowed size.
- The application is hosted in a one core cpu openstack container. The encoding time is therefore SLOW.
- The encoding time on a multicore modern CPU PC is dramatically FASTER.