BPG Web Encoder provides online transcoding of tradional jpg/png image to superior bpg files. The original libbpg encoder is used to transcode the images with the default encoder options.
We'd like to thanks all the developpers and companies behind the technologies we've used to build this application:
Feel free to contact us @Promote BPG.
- Fabrice Bellard who has built the bpg format and the bpg librairies.
- x265.org which provides an open source implementation of the H.265/High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC) compression standard
- Spring boot from pivotal.
- Sebastian Tschan for the JQuery file upload Demo
- Bootstrap CSS framework and Icons from Glyphicons
- The kaptcha project.
- The apache foundation, the eclipse foundation and all the others.
The BPG Web Encoder is released under Apache v2 public licence and is published @github.